Where a small audio cleanup step belongs

Ogłoszenia, regulaminy, polityka prywatności
Sophieml

Where a small audio cleanup step belongs

Post autor: Sophieml »

I am sending a generated demo to two collaborators this week, and a faint high-frequency texture keeps pulling my attention away from the arrangement. Before I raise the point I want to listen through on ordinary speakers and headphones, then write down the exact moment where it becomes distracting. I will avoid making the note dramatic. That feels more useful than guessing from one quick pass. I would keep the unedited export nearby so the group can compare any change without losing the earlier reference. If it remains noticeable in another session I would rather try one limited cleanup step than reshape the whole track. That keeps the test easy to reverse. I found a discussion of suno fix helpful for putting that small decision in context. My collaborators can then discuss the result instead of reacting to a vague description. I would be interested in a practical comparison method.