Strona 1 z 1

How I narrowed down a color palette without rushing

: wt wrz 22, 2026 9:36 pm
autor: Emilymen
I finally took an afternoon sorting the darker clothes already in my closet. At first I assumed that I must belong in a Deep Winter palette. However, charcoal often looks polished but jet-black collars sometimes take attention from my face. I made notes about several fabrics in navy, espresso, gray, and muted plum. That small exercise made me pause before treating one season as a final answer. I also bookmarked this color analysis as a way to compare details without chasing a quick label. At the moment I am considering a mix of dark neutrals and muted accents rather than one extreme. Has anyone else noticed that black works differently from navy in the same palette? I am deliberately leaving bright lipstick, dramatic jewelry, and online quizzes out of this first comparison. Those may be useful later, but right now I only need a repeatable view of familiar clothing in ordinary daylight. A few careful notes feel more useful than a dramatic makeover or a rushed decision about every future purchase.